Before your Visit
Before you come to our office
It is important to bring with you the following:
- Referral letter from your General Practitioner (GP), family physician or other doctor.
- Medicare or Veteran Affairs card.
- Private health insurance card.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRI scans, CT scans from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a hand therapist or physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- It may also be useful to bring any information relevant to your medical history, such as current medication, allergies and ongoing medical problems.
New Patient Forms
We request that all new patients fill out the new patient forms ahead of your visit to save you time.
Ample on-street parking is available in the area